BEACHES Turks and Caicos
In 2019, I spent a week conducting site inspections with a few travel experts in Turks and Caicos. My favorite was the amazing All Inclusive BEACHES.
This amazing resort features five villages boasting the ambience of Italy, France, Caribbean and Key West.
- 21 Gourmet restaurants (Arizona my favorite) including food trucks
- 12 miles of beautiful of beach (Grace Bay)
- Turquoise water
- 10 impressive pools
- 15 Bars including swim up bars
- Endless fun and activities
- Featuring Sesame Street characters, Xbox play lounge, Teen Disco (Fun for all ages)
- Fitness Centre
- The Caribbean’s first Certified Autism Centers
- Free WiFi in all rooms and all common spaces
- Airport transfers included
- Gratuities, Tips, and Taxes included
So much more…..
YOU can stay at 1 village but play at all 5. Whatever your vacation mood, this all-inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos has a village to match.
Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya Suites gives you the Caribbean experience while also placing you at the heart of the Mayan civilization.
This resort recreated the legendary Chichen Itza’ Pyramid.
- Soak in one of the 8 pools
- A lazy river that makes you feel like you are floating through the Mexican jungle
- A wave pool
- A new waterpark
- Star camp for kids
- Spa Sensations
- Travelling as a large family – superior two bedroom junior suite sleeps 6
- Located on the beach, this snack bar is one of the guest’s favorite spots. It serves a selection of drinks and appetizers when you fancy a snack, at a convenient walking distance from the beach, with ocean views.
- 7 Restaurants, 4 coffee shops,
- Ice cream parlor
- Sports Bar, Cigar Bar, 5 Bars
- Fitness Centre
- Water sports
- On premise 18 hole Golf Course
- Diving Centre
- Onsite shopping centre
- Conference centre, meeting rooms
So much more….the greatest “best time” hotel I’ve been to 10 times. and i’ve been to plenty.