TPI is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. In this fast-paced and demanding role, you will provide marketing support to our professionals located throughout the country and you will assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing & communication strategy and plan. The successful candidate must possess superior written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of marketing and travel industry trends and attention to detail
- Implement, manage and execute TPI’s corporate and departmental business & marketing annual plan.
- Plan and execute all marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Focus on revenue-generating activities and demonstrate ROI for marketing investment
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with TPI Travel Advisors and Supplier Partners.
- Coordinate and execute arrangements for TPI Training events throughout the year
- Create and manage an annual calendar of campaigns and events
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Optimize external-facing touchpoints, such as the website, to improve conversions
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales and business development teams to function effectively
- Continually review changes to the market, industry trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience of working with CRM Tools, Digital Marketing experience, Account Management
- Travel Industry experience preferred
All interested candidates should send a copy of their cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com We thank all interested respondents; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.