Are you looking for a challenge, one in which you can bring your proven sales ability, knowledge of the travel industry, and a solid understanding of the host agency model to be part of something fast-paced and exciting? If you are, then read on!
Trevello Travel Group Inc, Canada’s Premier Independent Travel Network and Virtuoso Member, is growing our support team. We are seeking Regional Professional Development Manager to be based in Western Canada (Winnipeg preferred)
The Regional Professional Development Manager (RPDM) will be responsible for delivering innovative training sessions to drive and sustain performance as well as providing effective coaching and training support to the Trevello Advisors to generate individual and company sales growth effectively. The RPDM is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coaching and mentoring Trevello Advisors to build their business with a focus on Trevello tools (Sabre, CBO, Grasp reporting tool), marketing and sales engagement.
- Setting Personal Development Plans with individual Trevello Advisors.
- Identify sales opportunities within the region and support them through sales initiatives and promotions.
- Create networking opportunities for Trevello Advisors in the region by conducting regional meetings and gatherings.
The successful candidates must have the following minimum attributes, skills and qualifications:
- The position requires a minimum of 8 years of direct retail leisure travel industry experience and 5 years of experience mentoring and developing travel advisors.
- Experience in developing and delivering strategic marketing and business plans for independent business owners.
- Incumbent must have excellent computer skills, knowledge of industry software (Sabre & CBO) & strong written and interpersonal skills and knowledge of MS Office suite.
- CTC or CTM accredited preferred
- Customer service focus, excellent communication skills, and a self-starter
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, including being flexible with changing needs of clients and changes in the travel industry
- Travel within the region will be required
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested respondents; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.