LOCATION – WINNIPEG, MB with option to work remote from BC, AB, SK, MB
START DATE – JULY 2021
TPI is the largest network of independent travel advisors in Canada, and we are passionate about our customer service. Our role is to provide the highest level of support in Industry, so that TPI Advisors have the tools and the knowledge to achieve their desired level of success in their own business.
Every team member at TPI plays an important role in the contribution to our network of Advisor Support Services. If you have previous travel agency booking & ticketing experience and are confident in delivering a “WOW” customer service experience to help other travel advisors, this is an opportunity for you!
- Minimum 3 years experience as a corporate or leisure travel advisor, including initiating new client relationships, booking reservations, ticketing, invoicing and client database management.
- Confident with Sabre GDS and ticketing, including using Sabre “blue screen”, for domestic, transborder and international fares.
- Confident with referencing airline contracts to determine eligible commissionable itineraries on files where more than one carrier exists.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience using Clientbase (CBO) invoicing tool, or other CRM is an asset.
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
- High degree of organization skills and accuracy in data entry, in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize, be resourceful and use judgement in handling time-sensitive inquiries.
- Customer service focus, professional verbal, and written communication skills in English. Respectful and supportive approach to others with different backgrounds of age/culture/experience
- Reliable team player including attendance, flexibility to change shifts, completing tasks within deadline, problem-solving. Positive approach to ongoing changes in travel industry and needs of clients.
Application Deadline: Jun 14, 2021
Apply in confidence to email@example.com
TPI is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. In this fast-paced and demanding role, you will provide marketing support to our professionals located throughout the country and you will assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing & communication strategy and plan. The successful candidate must possess superior written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of marketing and travel industry trends and attention to detail
- Implement, manage and execute TPI’s corporate and departmental business & marketing annual plan.
- Plan and execute all marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Focus on revenue-generating activities and demonstrate ROI for marketing investment
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with TPI Travel Advisors and Supplier Partners.
- Coordinate and execute arrangements for TPI Training events throughout the year
- Create and manage an annual calendar of campaigns and events
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Optimize external-facing touchpoints, such as the website, to improve conversions
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales and business development teams to function effectively
- Continually review changes to the market, industry trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience of working with CRM Tools, Digital Marketing experience, Account Management
- Travel Industry experience preferred
All interested candidates should send a copy of their cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all interested respondents; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.