Designed to meet your travel wants!
Tours allow you to experience all the “must-sees” in multiple locations — sometimes different countries!
Custom-designed itineraries will provide you with something unique, all yours, from start to finish.
There are so many options — let’s create an experience for you!
Experience the long storied history of Greece! This tour will take you throughout the centres of Ancient Greece — including Athens and the Greek Islands!
• No trip to Athens is complete until you have explored the Acropolis — home to the Temple of Athena Nike and the iconic Parthenon
• Take in the views of the stars while you stroll through the narrow streets of the oldest neighbourhood of Plaka
• Board the ferry to Mykonos and explore the archaeological site of Delos — the mythical birthplace of the Greek god, Apollo
• View the most iconic images of Greece when you arrive in Santorini — the magical island of whitewashed houses and windswept cliffs
• Visit the natural hot springs
• Explore the history of Crete, and its capital city, Heraklion — the walls of Koules Fortress, Palace of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum
• Travel to Rhodes and stroll along the ancient cobblestones, or explore the Acropolis in Lindos, or relax on the gorgeous beaches
Best of Spain and Portugal
One thing great about tours is combining two countries in one visit! Visiting Spain and Portugal will create an experience filled with historic cities and a unique blend of cultures.
• Explore the historic sites of Madrid
• Visit famous port wine cellars on the other side of the Douro
• Discover the historic Alfama Quarter, which hasn’t changed much since medieval times
• Cross over to Cordoba, Spain, and explore the atmospheric Jewish quarter
• Explore the second-largest church in the catholic world, the Plaza de Espana
• Admire the Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range of Ronda
• Be inspired at the Generalife Gardens — with the sights and sounds providing inspiration to authors, such as W. Irving’s “Tales of the Alhambra”
• Experience Spanish art, history and spirituality with a guide through the narrow streets
The Best of Ireland
Everyone has a bit of Irish in them — so this tour will have you exploring the magical island of Ireland where you will truly experience the best Ireland has to offer!
• No trip is complete until you visit the grave of Ireland’s Patron Saint and the Saint Patrick Centre, which tells his story
• Visit the shipyard where the Titanic was built, followed by a tour at the Titanic Experience
• Visit the Giant’s Causeway — approximately 40,000 connecting basalt columns that formed after an eruption
• Visit the famous porcelain factory in Belleek
• Take in the awe of the mighty Cliffs of Moher
• Enjoy a hike through Killarney National Park
• Explore the Ring of Kerry then stop and visit a working sheep farm
• Taste a traditional Irish dinner and entertainment at the Quill’s Farmhouse
• Explore the medieval village of Kilkenny
• Grab yourself a Guinness at a local Dublin bar
Self-drive an Irish delight
Don’t have a problem driving on the wrong side of the road? Then the Roam Around Ireland driving vacation is for you! This is ideal for those who want the freedom of driving around with the combined security of confirmed accommodations each night!
• Stay in cozy family-run B&Bs, as well as selected first-class hotels and manors
• When you’re enroute to Shannon Estuary, stop in Cashel and visit the majestic Rock of Cashel
• Explore the Irish National Stud and Horse Museum in Kildare
• Be awed with the unique landscape of the spectacular Cliffs of Moher
• You have to visit a castle — check out the Bunratty Castle, the most complete and authentic castle in Ireland
• One of Ireland’s most beautiful peninsulas, the Ring of Kerry is a great place to explore
• When you’re visiting Killarney National park, make sure you check out Muckross House and Traditional Farms
• Just outside of Glengarriff, take a boat trip to Garinish Island and take in the incredible subtropical gardens
• Visit Cork, Ireland’s second-largest city, and get in some serious shopping at its English Market
• Head to the village of Blarney and pucker up to see if you are gifted with the gift of the gab
• A stop in Cobh — the last port of call for the Titanic — is a must
• You can’t leave Ireland without learning all there is about Irish Whiskey, so check out Jamieson Heritage Centre in Midleton
• While cruisin’ the coast, stop in Waterford — the city famous worldwide for its crystal
• Take a pit stop in New Ross and explore MV Dunbrody, a replica of a 19th-century famine ship
Local living in Italy — Amalfi Coast
Want to live like a local? Then this tour will have you discovering small towns, mountain trails, and learning about the local customs — let the adventure begin!
• Savour delicious home-cooked Italian food made from local ingredients — first bite will be in Naples, home to the best pizza in the world!
• Explore the heart of Naples — immerse yourself while you wander into quirky shops (grab a slice of that famous pizza) and don’t forget to try a sample of limoncello
• Journey into the labyrinth of caves and tunnels under Naples
• Travel to Pompeii for a guided tour of the partially buried ruins then enjoy a home-cooked dinner in a beautiful Agriturismo nestled in the hills above the Amalfi Coast
• Hike beautiful trails, including the famous Path of the Gods
• Visit the coastal village of Atrani, then continue uphill to the beautiful town of Ravello
• There will be lots of free time, as well as cooking demonstrations — so when you return home, you can keep the taste of Italy with you
• Take in breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast from the water while taking a ferry ride between Positano and Amalfi
These are just a few examples of tours available
I specialize in designing unique travel experiences, so let’s have a chat
and begin creating a custom-designed itinerary to meet your bucket list adventures!
I will take care of all the planning for you!
Planning a trip takes a lot of time, and you have more important things to spend your time on — immersing yourself in reading the latest top-selling novel, spending time with the family, or catching up on your favourite shows!
Let’s have a chat a discuss your next travel experience!