Unpack once and enjoy many destinations!
Cruise ships are floating resorts — everything can be found onboard, making it an epic travel experience.
There are many exciting itineraries — let’s find the right one for you!
A popular European cruise that caters to different types of travellers. With stops in breathtaking destinations like Spain, Corsica, Italy, Malta, Montenegro, and Croatia — the itinerary options are vast!
• Explore Drach Caves, the largest underground lake in the world
• Snorkel and discover Corsica’s undisturbed marine life
• Unearth the history of the Roman city of Nora, which was buried until 1952
• Take a scenic bike through the charming streets of Valletta
• Journey to Castelmola and take in the incredible views of Mt. Etna
• Savour the flavours and sights of the villages of Njegusi, Cetinje and Budva
• Discover the history, culture and beauty of Croatia when you explore the towns of Trogir and Split
• Walk along Venice’s iconic canals and experience the old-world sensation with a visit to Doge’ Palace, or a stroll to St. Mark’s Square
Each offshore excursion offers you a unique cultural travel experience!
British Isles Sojourn
Enjoy 22 blissful days in luxury accommodations while exploring Western Europe and the British Isles, including a night in Bordeaux!
• Spend the day in the rolling French countryside to Paris savouring its gardens
• Visit the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower
• Discover the secrets of the lovely medieval town of Dinan with its impressive clock tower
• Experience history up close with your visit to the Four Sergeants Towers (formerly a prison) and see where the corsairs scrawled graffiti on the walls
• Stroll through Old Bordeaux and take in the scene of ornate buildings — and visit the area’s vineyards and delight your senses with samples of wine
• No visit to Bilbao is complete until you take in the stunning Guggenheim Museum
• Take a trip in the London Eye to get a bird’s eye view
• You can’t miss trying to capture a picture of the Loch Ness Monster
• Visit the Standing Stones of Stenness, then make sure you stop by the ruins of the Earl’s Palace
• Don’t forget to sample all you can of Scotland’s culinary culture
• No visit to Liverpool is complete until you journey through the lives of the Fab Four!
Christmas Market on the Danube
A festive twist on the classic Danube itinerary — exploring the markets of Budapest, viewing the majestic architecture, then join a local Slovakian family for home-hosted coffee and cake.
• Walk down the cobblestone streets and explore the stalls of the Christmas market and purchase yourself some handcrafted ornaments (and maybe some gifts for those on your list)
• Experience different traditions and unique customs — and tasty treats
• Soak in the illustrious facades of Vienna’s Ringstrasse and explore the many wonders found at Vienna’s Christmas markets
• Explore a 900-year-old Baroque palace
• Visit the gingerbread-like stalls set in front of St. Stephen’s Cathedral
• Enjoy a guided tour of one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Germany — Regensburg
Europe’s Rivers & Castles
Exploring Europe’s rivers and castles will fill your days with discovery and lots of wonders! You will be immersed in history and culture!
• Go back in time when Rome ruled — Roman amphitheatre, Roman Baths ad Basilica of Constantine
• Visit Europe’s oldest working mustard mill and sample the famous mustard
• Absorb the stunning views by soaring above the vineyards with a gondola ride to the Niederwalddenkmal Statue — or maybe treat yourself to a wine tasting
• Hungry? Learn the art of pretzel making (and sample) or join a guided tour through the historic city of Wertheim
• Experience a UNESCO World Heritage Site — Wurzburg’s Baroque Residenz Palace
• Indulge your tastebuds with Bamberg’s famous smoked beer, or licorice root and Hornla pastries … then maybe work some of the culinary treats off with a bike tour!
I will take care of all the planning for you!
Planning a trip takes a lot of time, and you have more important things to spend your time on — immersing yourself in reading the latest top-selling novel, spending time with the family, or catching up on your favourite shows!
Let’s have a chat a discuss your next travel experience!