Fill in the form below to be in for a chance to win!
Travel Professionals International Win a Royal Caribbean Cruise contest is open to Canadian residents only excluding those in Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
How to Participate – No Purchase Necessary
In order to participate, contestants have to enter their email address to sign up to win.
Limit: one entry per contestant.
Contest starts Tuesday May 01st and ends at 12 p.m. EST on Friday November 30th, 2018 the winner will be announced on Monday December 31st, 2018 on our social media pages and will be contacted by email or social media to claim their prizes.
Prize includes the following:
One (1) Royal Caribbean Cruise for Two (two) for 7 nights including all taxes not to exceed $5000 CAD. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to allocate specific sailings, space must be available at time of booking. Travel Professionals International reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Cruise certificate is based on availability and must be used within 1 year of draw date. Should Winner not use within 1 yr the certificate will be null and void – no cash value, non-transferable. Travel Professionals International will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by telephone (if a valid telephone number provided) and/or email within 1 business days following the date of the relevant drawing. A response must be received within 24 hours. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, he/she will not win any prize and will be disqualified. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries. Please note items of a personal nature (laundry, spa, beverages, shore excursions) Air fare, gratuities, transfers from airport to ship, and any other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned are NOT included and are the responsibility of the winner.
By participating, entrants agree:
– minimum age of participation is 21 due to the ship requirements
– Travel Professionals International may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide.
– To hold Travel Professionals International, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this contest.
– By entering this contest, participants acknowledge having read and accepted these rules and consents to publication of their name (first and last) and their city of residence for purposes relating exclusively to this contest and its promotional materials, without compensation.
– Contest is not open to Travel Professionals International staff (or immediate family members) and not open to Travel Professionals International/IAS Advisors/Affiliates or any Supplier Partners.
– Other restrictions may apply. Travel Professionals International is not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified, failed, or destroyed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning. Travel Professionals International is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest.
Travel Professionals International also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this contest, or to be acting in any manner it deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Travel Professionals International reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.